How to buy a ticket?
— Click "Buy tickets"
— Select the session you place, pay by credit card or QIWI terminals;
— Get SMS-code which is exchanged at the ticket office for a real ticket.
— Enjoy the film!
How to pay?
Currently available are the following types of payment:
- cards of international payment systems Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express;
- cards Onai;
- QIWI wallet;
- Internet banking Kaspi.kz;
- payment terminals QIWI, Cyberplat.
Do children's and student tickets online?
Yes, when purchasing tickets via the Internet, you can choose the option of child and student tickets. When you exchange an electronic ticket to paper definitely you must have supporting documents (school transcripts or student tickets).
Do I have to go to the checkout to exchange for a ticket?
Yes, but buying an e-ticket, you are guaranteed to secure places. Even if you are late for a session.
In the near future will be possible without going to the checkout, be held in the auditorium, about which there will be a bar code scanner.
What to do if a session is cancelled or moved?
The cases of cancellation or shifting of the session is extremely rare. The system "Ticketon" is automatically determines the cancellation or shift of the session and sends notices to buyers. The money is returned to the client.
Can I return the ticket?
Yes, e-tickets can be returned if they have not yet been printed. Thus, in accordance with the internal rules of cinema, in case of refund less than 2 hours before the start of the session, the service fee is non-refundable. In case of refund less than 1 hour before the start of the session, will be charged 50% of the ticket price. If before the session in less than 30 minutes, tickets are non-refundable.
In the case of payment by credit card, the refund of paid amounts made to the Bank card. In case of payment through QIWI terminals, instead of returning clients receive a discount on the amount for future purchases.
Why not pass the payments by credit card?
1. If payment is issued when the error "Not permitted to client by Issuing bank. Call your bank" for a payment, You need to enable the option that allows you to make payments on the Internet and get the code CVV2/CVC2, if it is not specified on the map. For this you need to contact the Bank where You received the card.
2. If you receive "error Code: 19 Message: authorization Error", then most likely you have not set the password of 3D Secure for Internet payments. Consult your Bank how to set a password.
Still have questions?
City: +7 (727) 225-10-50 (Almaty)
+7 (717) 247-63-50 (Astana)
Mobile: +7 (771) 936-53-53